Powered by Blogger.

Countdown to a whole new set of adventures.

Thankfully the snow (at least around home) has disappeared and in a few weeks I'll be on my way to the camp site for my 1st camping trip of 2018.
I don't know how it's managed to come around so quickly, but as with everything, you blink and it's here.

I'm no where near prepared for it physically. Mentally I have all the plans perfect but sometimes I don't have the time to get my sh*t together until last minute.

It's not always about being prepared for camping in general, but also about the things you plan on doing while you're away and anything else you plan to do.

Leading up I want make a P.O.A for the trip so I know where my days will go. I’m not saying they’ll be planned to a T but I want to know where I’m heading. I also plan to document my trips by journaling what I get up to.

I am a lover of scrapbooks in general with so many on the go that I’m way behind with only about 3 at a push being complete.
With journaling though I want to document it as it happens and plan on making a travellers journal and take my Instax printer along for the ride to print as I go.

Although I’m visiting a place I’ve been numerous times through my life, there are places I’ve never been. I want to be able to live them out in the future through the notebook because it’s so easy to forget and never remember everything.
I’m not planning no big trips this year and so I hope I can get more camping under my belt as well spend quality time writing in general with a clear head.
Have you got any trips planned this year so far??

2 comments

  1. Looking forward to reading about your forthcoming camping trips and the places you get to. I'm away on Friday until next Tuesday on my first trip of the year to a quiet little site in North Wales which I've been to a few times before. I've finally got a new tent too, to replace the one which gave up the ghost last summer, so this will be its first outing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, did you enjoy your first trip? How was the tent?
      I'm just loading up my little story about my 'trip' X)
      I've never ventured to Wales before but so many people rave about it, I might have to add it to the list... don't know when mind! This years getting busy and flying by!

      Delete