Powered by Blogger.

2019 Painful Catch Up.

Photo by Lê Tân on Unsplash
I completely forgot I had this blog open! I thought I'd deleted everything and merged it with another blog!

Thankfully, I didn't. However I will be back dating a post AND hopefully uploading to YouTube, a VLOG from a trip last year.

2019 is the year I do NO camping.

I cannot tell you how much I wish that I could pack up my car  and head to the coast for some R&R. But it's not going to happen.

So far this year I have been to London three times. I'm heading to Edinburgh next month and in September I'm road tripping California, having a day in London and then a week in a cottage in Cornwall.

There's a lot of driving and very little stopping that month.

2020 though, because why live in the present when you can think of the future, I shall be getting a new tent, (more on that explained in my Cornwall post.) I shall also be making a list of places I want to visit, see. Because I still haven't seen Durdle Door and I really want to.

I plan on having my main holiday in Cornwall, but hope to have some long weekends elsewhere along the way.

2019. You're being an adventure, but give me my tent back!

No comments